Monday, October 19, 2009

Ethan went to the doctor on Friday the 16th. He weighs 24 lbs 4 oz and is 30 1/4" long - 95th percentile. No regular shots this time, but he did get his flu shot. We are slowly starting to get rid of the bottles and replace them with sippy cups. He thinks they are toys, but then again, he thinks that about his bottles too.

We are all still working on getting healthy. I am going through my second round of being sick, and everyday some new symptom arises, so I hope I am nearing the end. Mike is struggling with a cold as well, and we were lucky to find a buy one get one free generic cold medicine at Walgreens over the weekend! Yahoo! And Ethan has actually been healthy - other than a runny nose and occasional cough (which sounds fake half the time!).

We have hopes of getting to the pumpkin patch soon and are on the hunt for Ethan's halloween costume. Oh, and getting the halloween candy - yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment