Wednesday, December 9, 2009


Snow day! December 9, 2009 - record snow fall in Des Moines 15.7"
Iowa State University (they never close!) and many businesses have closed today and the plows have been pulled from the roads. You can travel, but if you get stuck (and you will get stuck) no one will come get you. Mike tried to plow his way over to a neighbor that needed help with his driveway, and he couldn't get there with the snow blower. Mike was able to drive his SUV to the grocery store to look for a movie and get some bread for us. Ethan and I have stayed in, I brought a lot of work home, so I have been working on that during his long morning nap and lunch in the highchair and hopefully during his afternoon nap.


9PM December 8th
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow


9AM December 9th
No idea where the front steps are!
Blizzard continues through this evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment