Wednesday, April 21, 2010

DR. DREW TAKES THE ATTENTION

I apologize it has been awhile since I have posted. We were in Spencer 2 weekends ago, and this past weekend was Veishea weekend in Ames, so we were busy with weekend activities. The weekend started with Dr. Drew's event at ISU on Friday night - he did a book signing after he spoke, and the University Book Store (in case you wondering, this is where I work!) was privileged to sell his books before/during the signing. I jumped the gun and volunteered to work this event from 9:30PM-2AM - it's been awhile since I have seen 2AM, but its just like riding a bike! Nothing was stopping me from meeting Dr. Drew! And, yes, I put my arm around him in the picture. On Saturday, we attended the Veishea parade and the Spring football game and then headed home for a nap! Rick and Nancy (Mike's parents) joined us for the weekend, so we had a wonderful array of activities to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment