Saturday, December 4, 2010

WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS...

Our trip to Las Vegas
November 2010

We headed to Vegas for 5 days while Ethan spent time at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Mike had a Healthcare Design Conference to attend, so between being in 'class' all day and experiencing the night life, it was quite exhausting! While Mike and his co-workers were in the conference, myself and another spouse spent a lot of our time playing Black Jack at Hooters (which was right across the street from our hotel). I never in a million years thought I would ever say that I enjoyed Hooters that much! We were so consumed, we didn't even get a picture! They had $3 Black Jack tables, and I discovered I'm pretty good at Black Jack! While we didn't come back to Iowa with the jackpot, we will call it as breaking even. We had a blast and we will probably go back again someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment