Sunday, May 1, 2011

OH, JUST A REGULAR DAY


One of many pouting moments....
We went to a birthday party today - Ethan managed to sneak over and get a total of 3 cupcakes (he probably only ate a total of 2). He got really mad when he went over for a 4th time and it was time to go home. He screamed for cupcakes all the way home. We put him down for a nap - he slept for about 3 hours! He woke up fussing and asking for cupcakes. Ugh - I can't win for nothing! Well, we don't have cupcakes, so he just had to be mad. Then he started asking to go to Kim's house (daycare). Ugh - I really can't win! So, Daddy jumped in and chased him with a piece of string cheese - to the point where Ethan was yelling "mine cheese!" Ah, situation averted! Are you exhausted??? I sure am!


Daddy and Ethan decided to put together 2 model cars today. Ethan really likes to "crash" things - oops! Maybe not age appropriate! Ethan is playing nicely (for now) with his jeep they put together - a chip clip is sitting in the drivers seat. I'm not entirely sure what his obsession is with chip clips these days!

Something was funny - but caught this rare smiley moment of father and son!

Random funny moment - Ethan is quite animated (not sure where he gets that from!), Ethan will pretend sneeze (just yell A-CHOO), and a very sweet "a-me" (excuse me) afterwards. But, when he actually sneezes, he doesn't understand saying "a-me".

Did you know chairs are not for sitting? They are to assist you in climbing onto the counter to get the candy that is sitting on top of the microwave. I'll have to post a pic of the top of our fridge soon - it's packed! We are in real trouble when he gets taller and uses a dining room table chair to reach up there!


Ok, mommy must be nuts. Chairs ARE for sitting. Would anyone like to venture a guess as to what happened next? Yep, he jumped from this position onto the ottoman. I told daycare, if I get a phone call that he has broken his arm, will NOT be surprised. Cross your fingers that we hopefully can dodge that sort of injury!

Oh, Ethan. Age 2, my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment