
Daddy made a bean bag toss game for our ISU tailgate. The complete artist in him traced and hand painted Cy right onto the board. Of course, Ethan wanted to paint too - just like Dad. So I gave him a little paintbrush and some "paint" (water - shhh, don't tell), and he painted on paper. Oooh, was that fun, or what! We may be getting close to watercolor painting! Yikes - I just hate messes that have disaster written all over them!
Now, stickers - harmless and mess free (except when they get super stuck to the floor or get run through the wash on a shirt, but no big deal).
And, Mike thought it was fun and creative to expose Ethan to the world of Mario Kart. Sorry to say, you get quite dizzy watching Ethan play, but it is cute how he reacts to the 'CARS!'. Now, I have never been a fan of kids playing video games - really anyone playing video games. I think I still have a complex because my parents never let me have that beloved Nintendo that I always wanted. But, it's an ok complex to have! I much prefer sleeping or pretend driving around the house.



No comments:
Post a Comment