Monday, February 13, 2012
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE-EVE MORNING
Ah, Christmas Morning! Well, we cheated a little bit...we asked Santa to stop the on 23rd before we headed out of town for our family Christmas'. Mike and I were so excited for Christmas this year - we figured Ethan would finally be old enough to understand how everything works and also be really excited about presents. News flash, Ethan is not a morning person. It's definitely genetics because Mike and I are NOT morning people either. But, Christmas morning is different....the whole 'I'm-too-excited-to-sleep' thing. Not with Ethan...he was deep asleep and Mike is bouncing off the walls because 'IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!' We forced Ethan up, so he was a bit sluggish and shy about opening presents, and certainly was not interested in pictures. Regardless, it was a wonderful morning with our cute little family! Can't wait until next year!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment