Monday, August 1, 2011
BBQ
Well, each day Ethan is being more and more grown up. I asked him today if he was a baby - he said, "No, I not baby, I bee-boy (big boy)." Now if I could only channel that attitude with potty training, we would be set (BTW- no progress on that!). Anyways, on to Ethan's latest creativity....We got Ethan a Little Tikes BBQ grill for Christmas, he played with it a bit this winter, but then lost interest. Well, now all of sudden he is totally into it. "Mom! Help me!" - as he brings me the apron and is very still and patient while I put it on him. And he headed to the grill and started cooking! I'd like to say, well at least play BBQ doesn't make a mess - wrong. He is his father's child :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment