Monday, August 1, 2011

RANDOM FUN

One thing that we have been enjoying every few weeks is venturing down to the DSM Farmers Market. We get our veggies, bread, popcorn, and the occasional piece of breakfast pizza, but this last time we had an extra stop as we were wandering - the new balloon animal guy. I have never seen balloon animals made like this before, and well, neither has Ethan. We asked for a frog - and Ethan's face was priceless when the guy handed it to him! A jaw-dropping moment for Mr. Ethan. Too bad it happened too fast and we couldn't capture it. This poor frog never stood a chance...


I had about 5 seconds to take a picture of it before Ethan grabbed it back!






Mom! I catch it!


He carried it around in the net most of the time. I showed Ethan how to make the frog hop - and well, that was the end of Mr. Balloon Frog! He did last right around 24 hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment