I dedicate this posting to my little sister, Jessi. Turns out, family are the only ones that call her Jessi, while her whole life friends, teachers, coworkers have called her Jessica (or maybe Jess), and my Dad has always spelled her name wrong - Jessie. Who knew it would be such a complicated name? I suppose it's on me - when she was born, my parents had a few names picked out and let me pick out of the list. Yep, I picked Jessica, whether she likes it or not. And, I will always call her Jessi, whether she likes it or not. Being the older sister, it's my job to tease her. It wouldn't be natural if I didn't continue this teasing for the rest of her life. She is getting married soon, and I hosted a bridal shower for her this spring. Here are a few pictures from the Pampered Chef party we had for her....yep, I picked the funny ones!
 |
| Chew a piece of bubble gum for each question she answers wrong about her fiance! |
 |
| Friends and family - @ Northwest Bank Service Center facility |
 |
| Click to see a larger picture - it's worth it to see the look on Jessi's face! |
 |
| Chocolate Raspberry Trifle was on the menu - not beautiful, but tasty! |
And the post wouldn't be complete without introducing my new brother-in-law, Jon! I can't take credit for this poster - this is from her "other" bridal shower. I'll spare you the pictures of her new undergarments as well as the festivities of the bachelorette party. See, I know how to be nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment